- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
With over 120 years of experience and more than 17,000 employees in over 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering new standards of care that enrich the quality of life around the world.
In Europe, we focus on two areas: The goal of our Specialty Business is to protect people from cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death in Europe, and help patients who suffer from it to enjoy every precious moment of life. In Oncology, we strive to become a global pharma innovator with competitive advantage, creating novel therapies for people with cancer.
Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries and Canada.
We are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Working Student (m/f/x) Global Pricing Analytics, Operations & Payer Excellence
The working student's role is to support the Global Oncology Value, Access & Pricing (GOVAP) Pricing Analytics, Operations & Payer Excellence team with pricing analyses and operations to support the development of value access strategies across Daiichi-Sankyo's portfolio.
Senior Manager, Global Oncology Pricing Analytics & Operations
- Contributes to the maintenance of the Global Pricing, Reimbursement and Access database, ensuring that it is up to date and coordinates onboarding trainings to new colleagues on the platform
- Supports the management of a Competitive Pricing Dashboard with relevant pricing calculations on the treatment cost of our asset's main competitors
- Conducts data research and gathers competitive intelligence insights across different official national databases, external sources, and other relevant data available in the public domain
- Contributes to the development and distribution of an internal newsletter, by identifying relevant topics for the audience, managing distribution lists, and ensuring that the content goes through legal review as per company policy
- Supports the development, maintenance and data quality check of the Pricing, Reimbursement and Access Platform
- Manages user access and walkthrough sessions of external databases for pricing and access
- Provides support issuing price certificates and notifications to required authorities
- Supports pricing governance process and ensures that all documentation is available internally
- Conducts pricing analyses to help the team taking well-informed, data-driven decisions
- Manages and coordinates trainings and provides access to databases for relevant users within the team
- Supports in the renewal of pricing and access subscriptions
- Bachelor's degree in business management, engineering, health economics or related field
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative and project management skills and experience
- Highly self-motivated personality with positive hands-on attitude
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (both in written as spoken); knowledge of other European languages considered an asset
- Good interpersonal skills: Team-player with intercultural sensitivity
- Good organisational skills, agile and efficient way of working
- Independent and goal-oriented working approach
- Great attention to detail/accuracy and focus on flawless execution
- Capable of managing multiple tasks in parallel
- Open-minded and willing to learn and develop
- Flexible, proactive and works well even under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Personal values matching Daiichi-Sankyo values: integrity, collaboration, commitment and courage are our basic values for the day-to-day interactions with customers and colleagues
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth and Development
- Health and Wellbeing Support